CNC turning Machine
|Max Swing Over Bed||300 mm|
|Machine Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Center Height||180 mm|
|Centre Distance||750-1000 mm|
|Swing Over Carriage||250 mm|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||150 mm|
|Bed Width||200 mm|
|Main Spindle Bore||38 mm|
|Tail Stock Barrel Diameter||50 mm|
Hassle free working
High accuracy & efficiency
Noise free operation
- Design + Construction: We use thick-walled, fine-grain cast iron for the major structural assemblies (base, head stock, and cross slide). The rigid one-piece machine base casting is designed to yield excellent static and dynamic performance in addition to outstanding dampening properties that inhibit thermal deformation and twisting. The box type cross slide ensures the turret remains rigid and stable even during the most rigorous cycles. We also use extra wide linear guide ways that are strategically spaced to provide excellent support to the cross slide.
- Machining Capacity: The generous turning diameter and turning length allows a wide range of part sizes and applications
- Spindle Motor and Drive: The spindles on the f slant-bed CNC lathes utilize poly Timer belts, which are ideal for turning. The spindle speed ranges have been engineered for the best metal removal rate for a given chuck size, up to 6,000 rpm. We use precision steel bearings packed with lifetime grease, which results in a maintenance-free lubrication. The brushless, AC motor drives the spindle and delivers impressive power and torque.
- Guide ways: The guide mechanism for the axes is fitted with precision linear ball rails
- Ball Screws: For feed drive elements, we use premium, quality designed, pre-tensioned ball screws. With up to 98% efficiency, the re-circulating ball nut ensures low friction power transmission from the screw to the slide. This guarantees the combination of high accuracy, high rapid traverse rates, and high feed thrust. Large diameter X-axis and Z-axis double nut ball screws are hardened and ground, centered between the guide ways, and anchored at both ends with pre-loaded precision class angular contact thrust bearings. This combination prevents backlash and provides outstanding positioning repeatability with virtually no thermal growth.
Gun drilling machine
|Power Consumption||3-5 HP|
|Hole Diameter||0-25 mm|
Since we have established our base in this highly competitive industry, we are readily engrossed in the arena of presenting CNC Gun Drilling Machine.
• Modular Design
• Allows high level flexible for accommodating range of standard components
• Varied Industries like Defence, Pharma, Automotive, oil Gas, General Engineering Etc.
• Automatic / Semi Automatic
• Depending of requirement machine can be designed for mode of loading unloading
Automatic CNC Drilling Machine
CNC Milling Machine
|Spindle Speed||60-4200 rpm|
|Type Of Milling Machine||Column & Knee|
|Motor Power||7.5 hp|
CNC Turning Machine
|Tool Storage Capacity||6|
|Spindle Bore||35 mm|
|Max Bar Size||32 mm|
|Hand Operated Chuck Diameter||125 mm|
|Center Height from Bed||130 mm|
|Swing Over Machine Bed||244 mm|